I have lots to say about our adventures the past 3 weeks and no time to make it sound good. So we’re doing it 5th grade style with bullet points.
- We went to Fresno and visited friends. It’s so hot there.
- Luke turned 3 months and continues to be the most awesome little kid eva!
- My friend Alex and his wife Claudia visited from Germany and we did lots of shopping at American stores (Wal-Mart… they freakin love that place… I took them to Target but Wally World was the winner in their eyes) and eating of American food (ribs, hot dogs, frapaccinos).
- I did 2 family sessions and 1 newborn session. I’ll do yours too.
- My college roommate, Rachel, and her little darling of a daughter visited and we went to Farmer’s Market and Avila Barn. Tourists.
- My sister and her boyfriend visited and we went to Bull’s. I met a kid who was born in 1991. He didn’t know who AC Slater was. I drank to make the pain go away.
- I second shot a wedding in Carmel Valley with a wonderful girl who also loves white gummy bears.
- Harper started Agility Class. She’s very agile as long as she’s motivated. Aren’t we all?
- Here are the pictures to prove it. Well, some of it.